• Logo on stage Flash and on Website
• Exhibit Booth in Prime Location at the Fitness & Fashion Show
. Promote on Website and on Facebook
• 2 VIP Tickets to Preliminaries and Finals
Pay in Full by September 26, 2014
The Fitness & Fashion show delivers everything you want from an exhibition event and more:
• The ideal platform to launch your latest products and services
• An opportunity to boost your sales by selling or sampling your products/services
• Raise industry awareness of your company
• The ability to interface and build relationships with customers on a one-to-one level
• An opportunity to increase the brand recognition of your products and/or services
• The ability to cater to both fitness professionals and fitness consumers
• An environment to generate leads and establish or enhance your customer database
• An opportunity to educate customers on the benefits of your products/services
• Conduct market research
• Identify new agents and distributors
• Attract media attention
This fitness event will attract attendees and contestants from all over America. Super Fitness & Fashion Weekend is an event that promotes healthy, physically sound, and active well-rounded athletes, the very customers that purchase your products. These entire audiences will be your prospects and have pre-qualified themselves for you.
As an exhibitor, your business can benefit from being a part of this event whether you’re looking to put your company brand in one of our numerous print, online or signage opportunities. Our team has created packages developed specifically for your product. Take advantage of all we have to offer: stage-signage, contest/sweepstakes, online and grass roots marketing programs.
We’ll get your brand out there and most importantly, we’ll make it count. Your business will be included in a major marketing campaign, which over the years has included national and regional television, local radio promotions, major and local newspapers, internet web-sites, and fitness magazines.
For more information on how to participate, contact Kevin Topka at (401) 265-8671 or KevinTopka@aol.com.