Name: Dani Kalfon
Birth Date: 10/23/1968
Birth Place: Newton,MA
Current Residence: Newton,MA
Height & Weight: 5″2 -120
1. What made you want to compete?
Stepped away from competing and I missed it!
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
To stay inspired, I set short term goals for myself.
4. Who got you started?
I got started by being curious about the Fitness industry that I had fallen in love with.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
My peers, and fellow competitors. Also, my Coach at Body Ambition.
6. Where do you usually workout?
WOW in West Roxbury and Crossfit Craic (pronounced Crack) in Dedham
8. What are your most noticeable results?
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Yes most definitely it has. It keeps my outlook and attitude a positive and healthy one.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
My personal fitness goals are always changing. Once set, then achieved its on to the next one!
11. Describe your diet.
I eat small meals approx every 3 hours. I try and eat all organic when I can.
13. What do you do for a living?
I co-own a Cafe and Juice bar that recently turned 19 years old!
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
My personal non fitness goals are to maintain a healthy and positive lifestyle and stay. Positive role model for people around me. To also keep challenging myself inside and outside the gym.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
I come from a Dance background. I dabbled in gymnastics as a teen and tennis as well.
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I would give thanks to my family and friends for their continued support.