Name: Dawn Trizano
Birth Date: 11/10/1967
Height & Weight: 5’2″ & 106lbs
1. What made you want to compete?
At 45 I decided to commit to fitness and to keep me motivated and challenged I decided to compete.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
Look in the mirror.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
I will be competing in my first WBFF show in Boston June 29th.
4. Who got you started?
My husband got me started. After 24 years together I finally decided it’s time to follow his example.
5. Where do you usually workout?
Phys-Ed a gym in my area.
6. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
My goal is to continue to live this healthy lifestyle.
7. Describe your diet.
13. What do you do for a living?
Stay at home suburban mom.
8. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I want to thank my trainer/husband for inspiring & motivating me because without him my dream would not have been possible.
10. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
My fitness goal is to compete would be to compete in the Fitness Diva Division but due to arthritis it makes it hard for me to do some heavy lifting…