Birth Place: Worcester Ma
Current Residence:Worcester ma
Height & Weight:5’3 125lb
1. What made you want to compete?
I love setting goals for myself that make me stand out of my comfort zone
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I have made inspiration boards with pictures of fitness people, places Id like to travel to and goals for myself that are hung all around my room so I see them when I wake up.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
I have competed in FAP Fitness New England and FAP Fitness America
4. Who got you started?
5. Who do you look to for help now?
Whenever I have any questions or concerns I always go to my two coaches Nicole Costa and Kayla Faith From BodyRock Rhode Island. They have been such an amazing team!
6. Where do you usually workout?
In the morning I do my cardio at Planet Fitness with my boyfriend Cris then later in the day go to Anytime fitness to lift weights
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
As of right now I have been using Spark for energy from Advocare and also Nighttime Recovery, I also like to use Isagenix products. IsaPro for my protein shakes and my multi vitamins
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My most noticeable results would have to be my arms and stomach
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Fitness has given me balance, a great routine everyday and been able to help me help others
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Some personal fitness goals I have set for myself would have to be pull-ups. They are my weakness but I ill get there!!
11. Describe your diet.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
I do cardio early in the morning and typically go back in the afternoon or later in the evening to finish my weight lifting
13. What do you do for a living?
Im a Hairstylist at Tumoda in Worcester Ma. I have been working there for 9 years this September
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
Some personal non-fitness goals would have to be traveling. My boyfriend and I love exploring new places, Australia, Fiji, and Greece are on the top of the list!
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
Thank you to my amazing mom and dad for being such a great support team for me! My boyfriend Cris has been awesome this whole prep. Thank you for being my gym partner in the am and my rock! Love you guys!
17. Do you have any hobbies?
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Some challenges I face that keep me from reaching my fitness goals would have to be finding that happy balance with having a social life and not living at the gym all of the time.
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
I would say a big obstacle I have overcome would have to be the confidence Ive been able to gain. Ive always been super shy but competing has made me step out of my shell so much more!
20. Is there anything else you would like to add that you think we’ve missed?