Name: jayne tingle
Birth Date: 08/17/1979
Birth Place: Yorkshire. UK
Current Residence: Manchester. UK
Height & Weight: 5ft 5.5″ 9st 6llb
1. What made you want to compete?
After my 1st child I decided to compete in toned figure after losing my weight quickly. I soon became hooked and increased my muscle to change classes.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I keep inspired by my work. Im a personal trainer, so when I see the results I get from my clients it keeps me motivated and inspired to inspire them!.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
I have competed in various shows in the uk, I started with nabba then moved on to ukbff/ifbb when I increased my muscle but now plan to compete at the new England show because WBFF has been a dream since seeing Monica Brant compete.
4. Who got you started?
My eldest dad used to compete as a junior so I became very interested in bodybuilding after watching his dvds.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
Im pretty independent but I always look to my sponsors, Powerbeck for help. They mentally, emotionally and physically support me.
6. Where do you usually workout?
I workout at powerbeck in leigh, uk
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
I use powerbeck diet whey and bcaa. I take multi vits and pro recover after training.
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My most noticeable results has to be the whole change in my body after my 2nd child. I trained and ate clean throughout then was back training 2 days after. 28wks later I stood on stage in the best shape of my life 🙂
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Fitness makes me more of an independent and focused person. Ive always been in to fitness. But it definitely keeps me strong minded to face the troubles of life.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
My personal fitness goals is to achieve my wbff pro status.
11. Describe your diet.
My diet doesn’t really change too much cause I suffer with severe irritable bowel syndrome so I keep pretty constant with chicken, steak and fish with rice, potatoes and asparagus with udos oil. I eat about 6/8 times per day.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
I tend to work out 4/5 times a week. A different bodypart each day but legs twice a week. I vary my training style all the time. I incorporate lots of HIIT training too.
13. What do you do for a living?
I am a personal trainer at powerbeck.
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
My personal non fitness goals are pure and simple to be the best mum to my 2 children.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
I used to box and I have my black belt in karate.
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I would like to thank powerbeck for all their continued support, they are amazing sponsors and I wouldn’t be in the position im in without them. Also my physio, complemed who spend hours making sure im physically ready. Udos oil who also sponsor me and harlequin bikinis who make the best costumes. Not only do they financially all help me achieve my dreams they are like my family! And most importantly my beautiful children, my baby is only 18months but my eldest is 10 and his dedication to his sports and his love keeps me focussed. Thanku to my small handful of true friends that have helped me along the way and neil Prescott who whoops my butt in the gym!! Thanku to my family who are helping with the baby while I travel to compete and also my amazing clients who all keep me motivated and positive.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
I work so much and train in my little free time I have that it leaves me with very little time for a hobby but spending time with my kids is the best 🙂
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Day to day I face challenges due to being a single mum and the severity of my IBS impacts but I will always beat anything put in my way!
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
To get where I am I have overcome a very unhappy lifestyle with people who drained me and tried holding me back. So being on my own with no family living near me has been difficult.
20. Is there anything else you would like to add that you think we’ve missed?