Name: Justin Dennis
Birth Date: 04/21/1990
Birth Place: Stoughton, Ma
Current Residence: Canton, Man
Height & Weight: 6′ 195
1. What made you want to compete?
Personal fascination with connecting the mind and body, and the joy of watching the 2 work together to grow and develop.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
Visualize the finished product. Feel the thrill of victory. Learn to love the journey.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
Finished 2nd light weigh at 2011 New Endlgand Fitness Weekend. I plan on going pro in the WBFF and competing a lot more in the future.
4. Who got you started?
5. Who do you look to for help now?
Whoever wants to offer wisdom and advice I will listen to, other than that I depend on only myself.
6. Where do you usually workout?
TenX Club in Norwell, MA.
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Whole foods multivitamin.
Gold Standard whey.
8. What are your most noticeable results?
The contest prep. The extreme change in diet and workout routine really messes with the body.
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
When I was younger I experienced a lot of anxiety. Exercise became my outlet and passion.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Get in good enough shape to blow everybody off stage. Be the best built man by focusing on proportion, bulk, and leanness.
11. Describe your diet.
Last year I had a very high protein diet with very low carbohydrates and fat. That resulted in a lot of muscle loss. Currently my diet is around 60% protein and 40% fats and carbohydrates. I’m finding that my body is burning fat efficiently while maintaining most muscle.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
Monday-Thursday back and triceps
Tuesday-Friday legs and shoulders
Wednesday-Saturday back and biceps
13. What do you do for a living?
Rehab assistant, personal trainer, and commissary at Gillette Stadium.
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
To work really hard, create opportunities, and be successful.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
High school football, wrestling, and baseball and college baseball.
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I’d like to thank my mom, dad, Tyler, and Spencer for keeping my hopes high and helping me believe that anything g is possible. Also a specia thanks to my aunt Betsy and uncle Bob for taking me in when I was at a crossroads. Another special thanks o my cousin Tracy for being there to talk to and talking me through the tough times.
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Working three jobs.
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
Working three jobs and leaving my family to persue the life I am mean to live.