Name: Marianna Karatza
Birth Date: 05/12/1988
Birth Place: Samos, Greece
Current Residence: Boston, Massachusetts
Height & Weight: 5″2, 118
1. What made you want to compete?
People at the gym always asked me if I compete or if I’m a personal trainer, and one day I made the decision to do it! Also the people that inspire me make me want to push harder and reach my goals.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I have my role models and try to stay focused, positive, and optimistic about life goals.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
I would love to do as many WBFF shows and bring a better work of my body in every show and get my pro card!
4. Who got you started?
After deciding to compete, I had my motivators that inspired me to challenge myself and learn. Some of those people are Amanda Latona, Andreia Brazier, Lucie DeRosa, Paige Hathaway and Brittany Coutu.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
I get myself motivated by people who put hard work and effort in their goals, but I push myself and learn new things everyday to help me out.
6. Where do you usually workout?
I work out at work out world (WOW).
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
I do, I use Shredz Army, BSN, and CELLUCOR.
8. What are your most noticeable results?
Every part of my body has been changing and it feels amazing to see results. I love how more defined my arms, back and glutes are.
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Definitely, it has made me feel more confident and able to do more in life, feel stronger and healthier.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
To get toner and more defined.
11. Describe your diet.
I eat mostly healthy, no fried or greasy food. I stick to lean meats and fish and have my vegetables and fruits daily.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
I work out 5 to 6 times a week. I do cardio at least 4 to 5 times a week and weights every time I’m at the gym.
13. What do you do for a living?
I’m a hairstylist
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
To be a role model to people , be positive and thankful for everything that life has to offer.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
I was a cheerleader for my high school football team during my junior year.
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I would like to thank my mother for her support and hard work she puts for her family. My brother for pushing me and motivating me all these years when it came to fitness and teaching me about it when I was younger, and God for giving me strength and health to do what I love doing.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
I like to dance, and make delicious and nutritious food at home.
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
I have worked very hard and push myself to be the best that I can be with my fitness lifestyle, and I always make time no matter what to get it done!