Name: Milos Stevanovic
Birth Date: 04/01/1986
Birth Place: Serbia
Current Residence: New York City
Height & Weight: 5′ 10″
1. What made you want to compete?
Chance to become World Champion on many field.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
Studying biography from successful people from History, reeding Robin Sharma books, Studying advance life philosophy, listen music and meditate.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
Boston 2013. will be my first show, and absolutely I’m sure will continue in future to compete and promote my lifestyle/fitness philosophy.
4. Who got you started?
Competing in USA was my long time dream, I’m alone make decision to that one day, but I’m really start to prepare for the show when I meet and start friendship I professional cooperation with World prominent strength coach Joe Stolzer. He is really important Pearson for me and I can tell he and his knowledge make me to start something seriously.
5. Who do you look to for help now?
Joe Stolzer(Strength coach) and Colette Nelson (professional world body building champion and nutritionist)
6. Where do you usually workout?
In my gym Synergy Fitness NYC.
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Usually I’m using Celicore suplements brand (Whey-isolat, ZMA, BCAA, C4)
From another companies fat burner, Casein, fish oil, multivitamins&minerals)
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Fitness is definitely change my life.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
To improve my m. pectorals and m. deltoids.
11. Describe your diet.
Advance Fat Cycling. Mostly based on cocked White fish, Grilled Salmon, avocado and fibers.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
Last 12 months I’m changed 4 Different training programs, depends of the phase.
My biggest phase was between 6-3 months before the contest, GVT with double or triple tension on the body. For naturally realizing hormones and absolutely activation motor units.
Mon – Chest-Back
Tue – Legs-Shoulders
Wed – Biceps-Triceps
Thursday – Off or HITT in the morning
Fry, Sat, Sun – Starting routine again
Cardio HITT(15-20min) 3-4 times per week, mostly after the strength training (for active Fat metabolism).
13. What do you do for a living?
I’m fitness professional. Personal trainer/Lifestyle coach/Personal training menager at my gym.
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
Now learning more about acting(taking classes), I would like to acting to.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
I was active soccer player more than 12years. I was playing for professional soccer Team in my country 2years.
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I wanna say thank you all people who help me to make best progress in my life, to make personal and professional success in the best city on the world in NYC.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
Reeding books, watching movies, playing chess.