Name: Nelson Moreira
Birth Date: 07/21/1985
Current Residence: Warren, Rhode Island
Height & Weight: 5’5 150
1. What made you want to compete?
I always had a passion in the sport.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I always set new goal and push myself to the highest standards to achieve the goals set.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
November is my first show. I will continue my journey with WBFF
4. Who got you started?
My trainer Denia Affonso
5. Who do you look to for help now?
My mentors and trainer
6. Where do you usually workout?
426 Fitness in Warren, RI
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Herbalife24 Formula 1 sport
Herbalife24 Rebuild strength
8. What are your most noticeable results?
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Fitness has changed my life is so many ways: mentally, emotionally and physically.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Becoming a WBFF Pro.
11. Describe your diet.
Sweet potato/brown rice
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
6-7 days. Always changing my workouts
13. What do you do for a living?
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
Buy a house and live in financial freedom.
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
Yes, soccer growing up.
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
I’d like to thank my mom, dad brother and sister for always supporting.
My trainer Denia for always pushing me. Also, introducing me to the sport.
Family, friends, mentors & loved ones for the daily support and positive energy.
I love you all and very thankful to have you all in my life.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
Working out, watching movies, relax and have a good time.
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
The challenges are what keep me going. Without a challenge, you can not be successful.
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
There is an obstacles daily. It’s overcoming them and moving forward.