Birth Date: 04/19/1980
Birth Place: Melrose, MA
Current Residence: Framingham, MA
Height & Weight: 5’8 145 lbs
1. Why did you start competing or plan to do so?
I started to compete at first to see if I could push myself to this one day, this one goal, without stumbling or giving up. Once I met that one goal/show I was hooked!!
2. What or who inspired you?
Seeing all the ladies that were competing in articles in Magazines. I saw how amazing they looked and read all thier stories of sacrifice and day to day life. I just wanted to be a part of it all.
3. The shows you have done or plan to do?
I have competed in several different companies (FAP, NPC, etc) but I just competed with the WBFF for the first time this past June and now looking forward to November 3rd!
5. Who helps you now?
Currently I’m a part of HitchFit. I just recently signed up with the team and I’m loving it!
6. Where do you work out? (Gym name, home?)
Golds Gym in Natick, MA
7. What supplements and vitamins do you use? (brands, types)
I love Nectar Protein! The strawberry kiwi is amazing! I also take Wheat Grass every morning, BCAAs, Carnitine and Glutamine.
8. What results have you achieved? (lost weight to feeling better)
I am currently learning a whole new way to eat! I have been a vegetarian for 5 years and have had great results. Right now is a little bit of a switch up and I’m loving it!
9. How has fitness changed your life?
Fitness has really taught me balance. You need balance and discipline in every aspect of your life. With fitness you learn to control your mind and body.
10. What are your fitness goals? (Winning shows to personal achievement)
Whenever I compete my goal is just to do better than the last show. I always want to challenge myself. And….if a 1st place comes from that GREAT!
11. What is your diet like?(meals you eat now, snacks, times)? (Favorite cheat meal)
My diet, being vegetarian, mostly consists of eggs, tofu, protein powder, beans, and greek yogurt. I’m not really into cheat meals. I feel like it kind of just snowballs into cheat weeks LOL! My favorite meal is either breakfast which is egg whites, oatmeal, coconut oil (yum!) and strawberries. Or greek yogurt mixed with sugar free pudding. Feels like a cheat!
12. Your workout schedule? (Body part split with weights, cardio)?
I do cardio about 6 days per week and weights 5 days per week. My splits are shoulders/hams/glutes, back/abs, quads/calves, bis/tris and chest/abs.
13. What is your occupation? (make it sound like you’re a genius at what you do)
I’m currently a personal trainer. I do a lot of group training at an all women’s gym. Talk about girl power!!! I help ladies of all age ranges (22-74) achieve their goals. It’s the most rewarding job I’ve ever had! And I adore my ladies : )
14. What are some other goals in your life?
I would love to write another cookbook or start a healthy cooking show.
15. Other sports you have participated in? (high school, college)
For the past 11 years I’ve been a professional wrestler. I have traveled most of the world and had previous employment with Impact Wrestling on SpikeTV. I was with that company for about 3 years.
16. Family (any children), friends, thank you’s?
I would love to thank my family and friends for putting up with me in my crazy pre compeition phase. You guys all earned a spot in heaven! And especially my boyfriend Max who is the most supportive person in my life.
17. Hobbies? (anything and everything you do besides fitness)
I love to cook and read comics! Yea its a weird mix : )
18. Life challenges? (long work hours, children, unhealthy eating habits, excuses not to exercise?)
I work a lot!! And everyone does so I try not to make it a challenge. I just work around it 🙂
19. Obstacles you have overcome? (past injuries or health problems)?
About 2 years ago I broke my leg in 2 places while wrestling on live TV for Impact Wrestling. I took a bit to recover and I still have a little trouble with that leg.