Name: Robin Pacheco
Birth Date: 12/04/1985
Birth Place: Dover, Delaware
Current Residence: Johnston, Rhode Island
Height & Weight: 5’8 132lbs
1. What made you want to compete?
I’ve always been really active and have really enjoyed working out. This was something I always wanted to and a new way to physically challenge myself
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I keep myself focused and remind myself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and if I want to win I need to push myself harder.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
This will be my first show
4. Who got you started?
Nicole Costa & body rock
5. Who do you look to for help now?
I look to my trainers
6. Where do you usually workout?
I find a gym where ever I can or a local park
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Yes- Advocare products, Multi-vitiams, biotin, fiber, fish oil, amino acids, liquid collagen.
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My abs and arms
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
I feel healthier
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Now that I have the knowledge on how to lead a healthy life with a new diet and fitness routine, my goals is not to go back to what I was doing prior. Not to be lazy and to always push myself to look better than I did.
11. Describe your diet.
5 meals a day full of high protein, lots of veggies and some complex carbs. Absolutely no dairy, sugar, or processed foods
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
I do 2-a -days. I work out early in the morning, usually weight and strength training and then cardio at night
13. What do you do for a living?
I am a clinical consultant for medical software installations
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
To be successful in everything I do
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
I used to play lacrosse & field hockey. I love to run
16. Do you have any hobbies?
Relaxing and shopping
17. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Finding time to work out with a demanding full time job is the hardest obstacle I have.
18. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
I’ve stopped comparing myself to what other athletes look like and try to look like them. This is my journey and I don’t want to be like everyone else.