Name: Sarah Meconiates
Birth Date: 01/01/1991
Birth Place: Framingham, MA
Current Residence: Franklin, MA
Height & Weight: 5’2″ & 117
1. What made you want to compete?
I wanted to see if I could challenge and discipline my body, which was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. But this whole experience has been something I will never forget!!!
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
Reading and watching WBFF competitors really kept me inspired and fascinated with accomplishing this show
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
This will be my first but definitely not the last 🙂
4. Who got you started?
My twin sister Nicole Meconiates heard about it from a trainer and we both decided to do it together
5. Who do you look to for help now?
Erica Garrity my trainer
David Baxter my boyfriend
Nicole Meconiates my twin sister
6. Where do you usually workout?
Answer is Fitness
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Myofusion Elite protein
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My entire body overal is more toned and to me looks awesome!! Every inch of my body looks noticeable better!
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Yes fitness has definitely changed my life 100%. Since I’ve started training I’ve lost almost 30 pounds. I have more energy and feel great!! It’s amazing 🙂
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Not to give up and to try my best!!
11. Describe your diet.
The last few weeks I had cut my diet a lot and tried to stick with it the best I could
Protein intake is 544 calories
Fat intake is 405 calories
Carb intake is 236 calories
For a total of 1,185 calories a day
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
The last few weeks I changed my work out plan and tried to stick with it the best I could
For cardio I had to burn 1,000 calories a week
For lifting I had to burn 1,750 calories a week
13. What do you do for a living?
Hairdresser at Phillip DePalmas in Medfield, MA
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
To try my best in every task I take on
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
Nicole Meconiates (twin sister)
Kelly and Tony Meconiates (parents)
Frank Cummings (grandfather)
David Baxter (boyfriend)
Erica Garrity (trainer)
17. Do you have any hobbies?
Hanging out with family and friends
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
Given up a lot of social time but this was definitely worth it!!
20. Is there anything else you would like to add that you think we’ve missed?
No thank you!