Birth Place: Burbank, CA
Current Residence: Boston, MA
Height & Weight: 6′, 185
1. What made you want to compete?
Not getting any applauses at the beach.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
Putiing mirrors on the ceiling.
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
29 shows total maybe natural Mr olympia.
4. Who got you started?
Got beat up age 7
5. Who do you look to for help now?
God first and the teachings of Jones and mentzer.
6. Where do you usually workout?
In the basementmany
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Many all secrets
8. What are your most noticeable results?
Lack of ageing.
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
Yes its the core of my existence I thank god.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Never use drugs of ANY kind.
11. Describe your diet.
Anything I want in. Winter clean it up in spring.
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
45 mins every eight days
13. What do you do for a living?
Command younger men in military
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
To live till 100
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
all other sports were easy for me.
16. Here you can mention your family/thank you’s.
My mother for the love that carried me to safety.
17. Do you have any hobbies?
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
I don’t touch steroids
19. What obstacles have you overcome to be where you are?
To overcome the temptation to cheat with drugs for many years
20. Is there anything else you would like to add that you think we’ve missed?