Name: uchenna obinabo
Nickname: You-Chen- Nah
Birth Date: 10/19/1969
Birth Place: Canada
Current Residence: Connecticut
Height & Weight: six feet 188lbs
1. What made you want to compete?
Wanting to inspire the future generation of natural competitors.
2. What do you do to stay inspired?
I constantly workout and work with fresh new faces and people. Helping them see the vision of success that awaits them. showing them that yes they too can look their very best!
3. What shows have you already been in or plan to be in in the future?
Fitness Atlantic in April and I placed third in Fit model in WBFF Boston in July! I plan to compete in Rhode Island in November.
4. Who got you started?
5. Who do you look to for help now?
Online resources and experience from the plethora of facebook friends. and other gym goers
6. Where do you usually workout?
7. Do you use any suppliments? If so, what ones (brands, names, etc)
Protein and amino Acids. Nitro Peak by Parasi
8. What are your most noticeable results?
My arms and chest
9. Has fitness changed your life? If so, how?
gives me an appreciation for the other 90% of Americans that are not taking the time to take care of their health.
10. What personal fitness goals have you set for yourself?
Win my Pro-card. Especially in the November show. I have three proteges competing Brianna Lee in Diva, Dave Fitz in body building and Carlos Dos Santos in Fit model. If we all walk away with a pro-card this November it surely would be a momentous achievement
11. Describe your diet.
Low carb hi protien low sugar and fat
12. What does your workout schedule look like?
7 days a week with a 4 day rotation. the only days off is if my schedule does not allow it or my body says it needs rest
13. What do you do for a living?
14. What are your personal non-fitness goals?
Establish my Monavie Business
15. Have you participated in any other sports?
17. Do you have any hobbies?
Train set and mountain hiking
18. What are challenges that you face that may keep you from reaching your fitness goals?
Food not enough of it